Below is a comprehensive list of equipment owned by Rapid Color Printing, Atlanta. Unlike several Atlanta printing companies, Rapid Color is the actual manufacturer, not a print broker. We would love to show you around our 30,000 square foot facility, meet our professional team and see our equipment in action.
Pre-Press Equipment & Software Capabilities:
- Mac based Prepress & Design Capabilities: Utilizing the latest Adobe CS Suite, plus all current graphics based software programs and Fujifilm workflow XMF software to integrates the next generations Adobe PDF Print Engine.
- G7 Certified Master Printer Proof Capabilities: Oris Color Tuner Pro Digital Proofing System utilizing an Epson 9900 proof printer with in-line Spectrophotometer.
SheetFed Offset Press Capabilities:
- Komori 6-Color Sheetfed Press with Perfecting 28" x 40"
- Akiyama Bestech 6-Color Press Sheetfed 28" x 40"
- Heidleberg Quick MasterPress Sheetfed 11-7/8" x17-7/8"
Bindery Equipment & Finishing Capabilities:
- Polar 45" X Cutter
- Polar 54" X Cutter
- Heidelberg Cylinder Letterpress Die Cutting 28-3/4" x 21-1/4"
- Heidelberg Windmill with Foil & Emboss Letterpress Die Cutting 10" x 15"
- Kluge EHD Foil/Embosser/Die Cutter Letterpress 22" x 14" Stahl B-14
- Pharmaceutical Folder
- Stahl Folder B-14
- 2 MBO Folders with right angle attachments, Bindery Folder 26" x 40"
- 3 Hole Drill
- Shrink Wrapper 18" x 24"
- Lantech Fully Automatic Shrink Wrap System 18 x 24
- Muller Martini Presto Stitcher 6 pkt + CVR Feeder 24" x 18"
- Buskro UV Inkjet (Prints on UV Coating) 12" x 18" Mailing/Fulfillment
- 6 Station Bell & Howard Inserter Mailing/Fulfillment 9-1/2" x 6"
- High Speed Tabbers & Stamp Affixer Mailing/Fulfillment 12-1/2" x 18"
- Pitney Bowes High Speed Meter / Seal Mailing/Fulfillment 12-1/2" x 18"
- Full Mailing Capabilities
- Shipping Free Pick-up & delivery in the Atlanta area
- Also inventory management, storage and fulfillment
Rapid Color uses the most up-to-date, industry standard hardware and software available, compatible with both Mac OSX & Windows operating systems. This ensures broad accessibility and maximum efficiency.
CIP 4 & SCCS ensures perfect proof to press color match from our 9800 Epson Stylus digital proofer system.
Our plating system “Computer-to-Plate” (CTP) is the world’s leading technology for enhancing the pressroom’s productivity and efficiency.
Take advantage of our in-house bindery
- Die Cutting Collation
- Folding Comb Binding
- Scoring/Perfing Gluing/Padding
- Drilling Perfect Binding
- Stapling/Saddle-Stitching Numbering
- Embossing Foil Stamping
- Preferred Shrink Wrap and More!